Warehouse Shipping specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our growing company is looking for a warehouse shipping specialist to monitor the continuous flow of distribution to customers and prepare and ship orders according to work flow schedules
- Generates packing list from Company System
- Packaging, receiving and transportation of products using appropriate material handling equipment including forklift
- Palletizing boxes six feet high repetitively
- Performs transactions in the ERP to maintain inventory accuracy as needed (stock moves) and from one lot to another (reallocations)
- Stocks incoming materials in assigned locations
Qualifications for warehouse shipping
- 2 years of shipping experience
- Quick learner, thrives in a fast-paced environment who is able to manage multiple deadlines and responsibilities
- Inventory, data entry and computer skills
- Must have experience creating, printing bill of ladings
- Fork lift experience is required
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, squat and lift 50 lbs.
Why you should consider working for us:
Family owned, operated and growing organization which means you are not just a number; you’re one of us
Opportunities to advance and thrive through our cross-training and developmental initiatives
Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and company-recognized holidays
Comprehensive medical plan including dental and vision coverage
401k and 401k Employer match plan
Company paid for benefits including long term disability, term life insurance, and AD&D for the employee, waiting periods can apply.
Industrial Rivet & Fastener Co.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.