Warehouse Receiving specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our growing company is looking for a warehouse receiving specialist to manages incoming deliveries by verifying and signing for shipments, unloading and storing the received items, delivering items to the correct requestor/department, processes all paperwork in a timely manner, and ensures that safety regulations are met.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order criteria
- Comparing packing lists to company purchase orders and ensuring that the products in each delivery match the packing list
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas
- Updating the computer system with correct received items and quantity
- Packaging products for return to vendors and filling out any paperwork necessary
Qualifications for warehouse shipping:
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years of receiving experience
- Quick learner, thrives in a fast-paced environment who is able to manage multiple deadlines and responsibilities
- Inventory, data entry and computer skills
- Forklift experience is required
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, squat and lift 50 lbs.
Why you should consider working for us:
Family owned, operated and growing organization which means you are not just a number; you’re one of us
Opportunities to advance and thrive through our cross-training and developmental initiatives
Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and company-recognized holidays
Comprehensive medical plan including dental and vision coverage
401k and 401k Employer match plan
Company paid for benefits including long term disability, term life insurance, and AD&D for the employee, waiting periods can apply.
Industrial Rivet & Fastener Co.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.