Sales Account Manager - B2B
- $50,000 to $125,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Would you like to enjoy 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your entire family? How about unlimited paid time off and a supportive and positive work environment? Keep Supply offers all of this plus a bonus program and significant growth opportunity!
We are a respected and resourceful distributor of heavy commercial and industrial refrigeration parts, equipment and other MRO supplies on a mission to #bethebestpart. No matter the need, we keep our customers supplied and running. We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our growing Sales Team.
The Sales Team is responsible for creating and fostering relationships with customers, preparing quotes, placing orders, and overall customer service. Our goal is to provide everyone with unreasonably good service and be the best part for all that we serve.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining their current accounts as well as proactively looking to expand their book of business. Account Managers work closely with their Account Coordinators to exceed the customer’s expectations and hit monthly sales and activities targets.
For the first several months our Account Managers work with the team and receive the tools they need to be successful Senior Account Managers. This includes sales training, industry training, and product training all while participating in the team and supporting our customers. During this period of time, they earn a draw that comes out to $50,000-$60,000/year.
Once the initial training period is successfully complete, Account Managers are promoted to Senior Account Managers. Senior Account Managers (SAMs) are responsible for the development of new and existing customers. SAMs are self-motivated, and focus on their daily behaviors and habits for success, not their results. SAMs will use their time to proactively pursue relationships with customers to generate new opportunities for the regional sales team. (This includes quotes, referrals, tech support questions, etc.) Senior Account Managers have the ability to earn anywhere from $70,000 - $125,000 with no cap on the possibilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze customer data and build weekly sales forecasts
- Consistently executes forecasted behaviors (duration, email touchpoints, text touchpoints)
- Works with the Territory Sales Manager to set and achieve time-bound sales/behavior forecasts
- Maintains and deepens relationships with existing customers within the region
- Proactively onboards and develops relationships with new customers
- Increase overall team effectiveness by qualifying each customer’s needs before a task is assigned to a Fulfillment Coordinator, Account Coordinator, or personally completed
- Responsible for the completion and accuracy of customer quotes and inquiries
- Qualified external candidates must have 3+ years of experience in B2B proactive sales, preferably over the phone
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- High-level understanding of what information goes into a successful CRM system, experience with Salesforce is a huge plus
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing customer relationships
- Possess basic PC skills and some experience with Google Apps
Traits of the Successful Candidate
- Experience in industrial refrigeration is a plus
- Be technically-minded and a problem solver
- Understand what it takes to deliver on a promise of unreasonably good service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Have experience making and executing an annual sales plan
- Experience in an environment where Open-Book Management is used (Great Game of Business)
We are a small, scrappy team and all of us do a lot of different things every day. We all enjoy working towards our goals and like to celebrate those wins as well. We place a very high value on teamwork, work ethic and humility.
Do business worth repeating.
Build the best team, serve others fully and use business to make life rewarding for everyone we encounter.
Keep Supply is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Industrial Refrigeration Parts
601 N NationalSpringfield, MO
Get fresh Sales Account Manager - B2B jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.