**This position is located in Tulsa, OK. You must be able to commute to this location.**
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Reports To: Operations Manager
The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling deliveries and pick-ups for both inbound and outbound product orders. You'll also assist our Customer Care Team as needed in handling customer orders and coordinating with warehouse personnel, suppliers and carriers to ensure on time delivery of our product.
What your typical day might look like:
• Evaluate, coordinate and schedule incoming and outgoing shipments via freight and/or rail cars.
• Coordinate and schedule delivery logistics by working closely with drivers, supply chain and customer care in order to achieve on-time deliveries with superior quality product.
• Update and maintain freight quote spreadsheet.
• Prepare shipping documents to include dispatch reports, bill of lading, shipping labels and MSDS.
• Negotiate pricing with carriers to ensure optimum costs for all shipments/ deliveries.
• May assist in entering and printing batch tickets and posting blends/ship-outs to production schedule.
• Assist Customer Care team as needed to communicate with customers regarding delivery dates, pricing, product availability, etc.
• Assist Customer Care and Sales teams in entering purchase orders, customer quotes and other correspondence.
• Oversee compliance of DOT driver files.
• Serve as backup for administration of online fleet training and tracking systems and software (Pro-Tread and Fleetmatics).
• Responsible for reporting to DOT, FMCSA and other regulatory agencies, as assigned.
• Responsible for filing registrations and taxes pertaining to transportation, including IFTA registrations.
• Maintaining compliance records for audit purposes.
• Serve as backup administration and oversight of fleet fuel cards.
• Serve as backup for purchasing and managing Pikepass and Prepass transponders.
• Other duties as may be required by supervisor.
• Experience in logistics, specifically coordinating freight shipments
• Ability to take ownership, take initiative and act with urgency in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service, organizational, verbal and written skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and Word
• Experience with US DOT regulations a plus.