Project Engineer – SCADA – MES - IIoT
Arlington Heights, Il; Minneapolis, Mn; Wisconsin; Iowa; Missouri; Texas; California; or Indiana or Anywhere USA
Industrial Network Systems – Our group provides automation and manufacturing software to the world’s leading companies through the efforts of engineering and technical specialists.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique “people-centric” culture. We offer learning and development programs to improve the career experience for every professional.
We are currently seeking Engineers to support projects.
Three or more years of direct automation experience with HMI, SCADA, MES or IIoT and information system architecture design preferred.
- Engineering SCADA – Historian - MES and IIoT system design and development, SCADA, and some site start-up support of SCADA - MES systems.
- Additional responsibilities include the specification, design, development, and testing of SCADA, Manufacturing Intelligence, IIoT and MES applications.
- Will be lead Project Engineer or part of a small team for system design, development and deployment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be applied in configuring SCADA and/or MES, programming and troubleshooting of software systems
- Experience interfacing to Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC500) PLCs, PanelView HMIs, Industrial Communication Networks and control panel design is a plus.
- Experience with GE Cimplicity, RSView32, Intellution iFix, Wonderware, Visual Basic, Inductive Automation, Web Design, SQL Server, Network Design, applications are a plus.
- Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
- Candidate should also be self-motivated and capable of working in a project team environment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical degree and/or experience.
- 30-40% regional travel required to support installation and start-up activities.
- Relocation assistance may be provided.