Established in 1968, Industrial Molds Group has earned an excellent reputation as a premier precision mold manufacturer; designing and building molds for thermoplastics, thermoset, die cast, and insert precision applications. Our reputation is built on corporate capabilities–expressed through the multiple markets we serve, our engineering expertise, our quality assurance, and our manufacturing capacity.
We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Operator. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills. They will work with heavy machinery from setup to operation in order to produce parts and tools. Must have the ability to ensure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products.
Ensure completeness of required job information prior to cutting operation. Set up and program CNC machines. Perform in-process and final inspection of parts to ensure compliance with quality plan. Communicate status of jobs, problems, etc. with mold maker, programmer and/or manager. Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on departmental equipment according to schedule or instructions.
Participate in departmental and company training programs. Ensure that all established quality assurance procedures are followed. Actively pursue improvements in quality, delivery and efficiency. Maintain acceptable levels of housekeeping within department and general shop areas. Complete job documentation, inspection and other reports according to company procedures. Complete other projects as assigned.
- Minimum two years’ experience in CNC required.
- Experience with Plastic Injection Mold construction a plus
- Must be able to understand complex work instructions.
- Tool & Die experience a plus
- Must be able to participate in future job planning.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Must have good organizational ability.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
What can we do for you??
- Group Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance