This unique role will absolutely test your managerial skills and business acumen across a range of opportunities and challenges. Surpassing expectations and growing a business MUST be your primary personal motivator and achieving the same while strengthening your team is an absolute necessity. We need someone with a servant’s heart and a business results mind. If you think you might fit the bill, please reach out and let’s set up a time to talk about our possible future together.
The GM position:
The General Manager duties include providing the leadership, management, and vision necessary to perpetuate the business by establishing best practices for sales and operations to meet and exceed our objectives. He or she will be responsible for the management of the sales staff as well as the warehouse personnel. In addition, he or she will work closely with the owner, CFO and other managers to set the company on a path for long term stable growth. The key to this position is the development and implementation of business strategies which ensure the strategic vision translates into profitable operations.
- Set company & individual sales goals; as well as market share goals
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, and business goals and objectives
- Mange the sales team to recognize opportunities and maximize margins.
- Work with individual sales representatives to coach, set goals and direct their sales efforts.
Warehouse & Operations
- Determine and implement best practices
- Direct warehouse activities for the day
- Manage the sales invoicing process and place orders into rotation for warehouse
- Manage the product receiving process
- Ensure shipped orders meet our QC (quality control) standards
- Resolve issues for billing
- Manage the sales process as it relates to an operational capacity
- Manage warehouse supplies & inventory, prepare monthly warehouse inventory report and reorder when necessary
- Manage payroll time reporting for warehouse employees (approving time, vacation, sick days, etc.)
- Manage and enforce safety policies
- Conduct monthly safety meetings; ensure we are OSHA compliant
- Ensure that inventory material is properly maintained
- Manage proper maintenance and repair of shop equipment
- Manage DOT filings and records as needed
- The integrity to put the results of the team and its members ahead of themselves
- The ability to be an impactful coach to all workers and managers
- Sales and operational management
- Developing strategic initiatives
- Implementing strategic initiatives
- MUST be a good communicator
- Be a pleasant person to work with!!!!
· No working nights/weekends (we have 1 shift 7 – 4 Monday – Friday)
· Paid vacation and sick time
· 401K plan (employer contribution)
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
· Working with some of the most fun and (for SURE) unique professionals in the business!