- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $24 Hourly
Fast Paced Industrial services provider and Job Shop is seeking a qualified candidate to work in our fabrication and assembly shop. This position requires 3 years minimum experience Mig and Tig welding in shop and in the field, the ability to read and understand blue prints and schematics and able to utilize measuring equipment such as tape measure and calipers to measure and cut stock materials and to inspect finished components and fabrications prior to shipping, Stick welding is a plus. This is not a production welding position. This position is responsible for layout, positioning and fixturing, measuring and cutting their own stock, welding, grinding and finishing of those weldments and assisting others with assembly and installation tasks.
Basic Job duties:
- Load and unload trucks using forklifts
- Utilize hand tools and grinders to deburr and finish parts
- Read Blue Prints and mechanical drawings
- Mig and Tig weld Steel, Stainless and Aluminum, Stick welding a plus
- Complete fabrications from layout to shipping, including measuring, cutting, finishing, installations and assemblies
- Some mechanical, assembly and other mechanical and industrial services, in shop and in the field are required
* Own tools, welding helmet and equipment
* Current NC Drivers License and own transportation
* Be capable of passing a drug screening and criminal back ground check
* Capable of operating a fork lift and an F450 flat bed truck
* Capable of lifting 50lbs on a regular basis
* Must be a motivated self starter with a desire and drive for advancement
* Must be a able to work unattended and with out constant supervision to complete tasks on time
* Must be organized and capable of maintaining a clean and safe work environment
* Must be a good communicator with the ability to understand and carry-out work orders as given
* 3 years minimum Mig and Tig welding experience
Industrial Machine solutions, Inc.
Fast Paced Machine Builder and Job shop with opportunity to grow and learn
3734 Overlook RoadRaleigh, NC
ConstructionView all jobs at Industrial Machine solutions, Inc.