- Posted: over a month ago
Industrial Equipment Services, Inc. provides quality work that will last for your plant or business and still deliver a reasonable price. IES offers a broad range of services that includes not only fabrication and welding but maintenance and installation. We are a new and used equipment dealer. Our company also rebuilds equipment. You will find that our experience ensures we are knowledgeable about most stages of production and the related equipment.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are seeking a skilled Manual Machinist to operate and maintain production equipment, including mills, lathes, and punch presses. The Manual Machinist is responsible for working from blueprints, specifications, and work orders to complete projects and operate a variety of machines in the shop. We are seeking an organized individual who is able to make decisions and manage production activities in a team-centric environment. The position will be responsible for setting up, adjusting, and operating machine tools used to perform precision machining operations, calculate dimensions of workpieces, products and equipment, and analyzing manufacturing and tooling problems and formulate solutions. If you are ready to make a difference at Industrial Equipment Services, then apply today!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Generous vacation and holiday paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug plans
- Team-centric work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Experience in the setup and operation of the machining center is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred.
- Experience operating mills, lathes, and punch presses is preferred.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to be covered on the Company's insurance is required.
Industrial Equipment Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?