Remote Services Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work with a team of specialists to complete all daily functions, as defined by policies and procedures, in relation to the successful back office operation of debit and credit card programs, online and mobile banking, mobile deposit, BillPay, A2A, P2P, ACH, Domestic and International Wires and ATM products.
- Ability to take initiative, be punctual, prioritize tasks and pay close attention to details.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and repetitively in fast processing environment.
- Must represent the Credit Union with a high level of integrity and professionalism in all member and business interactions.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner by actively listening to others and articulating clearly and effectively, in person, over the phone, via written correspondence and any other form of contact that may occur.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all policies, procedures, and systems utilized by the position.
- Participate in activities that help the credit union satisfy strategic goals as determined by your direct supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists members and provides support to retail operations teams for digital and payments related questions.
- Complete various tasks, processes, and system or program maintenance associated with, but not limited to:
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Domestic Wires
- International Wires
- Review reports as needed to complete department processes and maintain a solid understanding of the business flow.
- Problem solve where needed with all products outlined above, escalating to directly to vendors when necessary for resolution.
- Regularly communicates orally and in writing with members about the Credit Union's product, services and processes.
- Utilize various software programs and understand how they interface with Credit Union processes.
- Work with Credit Union vendors as needed to continue to provide quality services to our members.
- Work with direct supervisor to ensure procedures, processes and job aids remain relevant and up to date.
- The ability to communicate verbally or in writing, articulating clearly and effectively.
- The ability to process transactions/tasks efficiently and accurately each day.
- The ability to effectively prioritize department processes and tasks in a fluctuating volume environment.
- The ability to multitask in a friendly, personable and helpful manner.
- The ability to display honesty, reliability, and flexibility in the workplace.
- The ability to learn and fully understand core systems and software provided to perform job tasks.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience with financial institution operations required.
- 1 year+ direct credit union experience preferred.
- Related work experience in payment systems preferred.
- Understanding of NACHA operating rules preferred.
- Understanding of Regulation E preferred.
- Understanding of ATM and card networks preferred.
Work Environment: This position works in a typical office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position involves potential exposure to hazardous conditions, i.e. robbery. This position may require occasional extended work hours.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting/Standing/Walking: Approximately 20% of time is spent moving around work areas. Balance of time (approximately 80%) is spent working at a desk.
Speaking/Hearing: Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, members and outside agencies by telephone and in person.
Vision: Ability to effectively use a computer screen and interpret printed materials, memos and other appropriate paperwork.
Lifting/Carrying: Ability to transport twenty-five (25) pounds of files and supplies. There may also be a need to operate/shift/move/lift equipment associated with an ATM and the maintenance thereof.
Stooping/Kneeling: Ability to access files and supplies.
Reaching/Handling: Ability to input information into computer systems and retrieve work with appropriate paperwork, equipment and supplies.
Other Duties - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/ EEO Statement - Industrial Credit Union offers equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic by law.
Please, no inquires on application status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Industrial Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Industrial Credit Union