Consumer Servicing Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under general supervision provide support to consumer related Credit Union departments through a variety of tasks to ensure accurate compliant lending practices. Responsibilities will blend member service with administrative functions. With every interaction demonstrate and deliver the mission and values of the Credit Union.
- Communicates in a professional and courteous manner by actively listening to others and articulating clearly and effectively, in person, over the phone, via written correspondence and any other form of contact that may occur as a representative of the Credit Union.
- Work seamlessly with other team members to ensure daily, monthly and annual job duties are completed; ensuring that all team members are cross-trained to fill in for other team members as needed.
- Processes documents efficiently and accurately, solves problems and provides solutions through job knowledge and independent thinking.
- Demonstrates self-motivation through personal development and increased knowledge of products, services, transactions and other job functions.
- Participates in all activities that help the Credit Union satisfy the strategic plan and achieve the branch and organizational goals as determined by management.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner: instills trust, confidence, empathy and integrity; demonstrates curiosity, drive and flexibility; maintains confidentiality of all matters involving the Credit Union and its members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare loan documentation and conduct quality control audits in adherence to established Credit Union procedures and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for perfecting the Credit Union's security interest on collateralized loans in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Perform a variety of duties and responsibilities related to providing loan and deposit services to members.
- Responsible for a variety of reports, including running, editing, analysing the data, clearing exceptions and preparing summaries as needed.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining the loan and membership electronic filing systems, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Utilize software programs and understand how they interface with Credit Union processes.
- Work with Credit Union vendors as needed to continue to provide quality service to our members.
- Participates in, or leads department projects, ensuring timely actions and communication are maintained with project team and department management.
- Regularly communicates orally and in writing with members about the Credit Union's products, services and processes.
- Ability to suggest products and services by identifying members' needs and suggesting current promotions, using benefit statements.
- Performs daily mail run between designated Credit Union offices and post office, in adherence with Credit Union's travel, safety and data security policies.
- Periodically remits escheatments to the State as needed.
- Conducts regular reporting and transactions related to the Credit Union's IRA program.
- Assists the collections department with facilitating the transfer of collateral titles as needed.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgment and analysis.
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner by actively listening to others, articulating clearly and effectively, in person, over the phone, via written correspondence and any other form of contact that may occur.
- The ability to process items efficiently and effectively utilizing strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently use all office equipment, software, systems and other tools as the job may require.
- The ability to organize and prioritize tasks, to multitask in a friendly, personable and helpful manner.
- The ability to self-motivate personal development in all position functions.
- To display unquestionable honesty, reliability, and flexibility in the workplace.
Work Environment - This job operates in a clerical office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and fax machines.
Physical Demands - This is largely a sedentary role; however, there is occasional standing. This would require the ability to bend or stand as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Travel - Occasional
Required Education and Experience
- Successful completion of High School diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 6 months of work-related experience in servicing
- Other financial institution operations
Other Duties - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/EEO Statement - Industrial Credit Union offers equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic by law.
*Please, no inquiries on application status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Industrial Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Industrial Credit Union