CoCreativ is hiring a detail-oriented, collaborative Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Finance department. The AR Specialist will perform all Accounts Receivable duties and ensure customer payments are correctly posted. This person will handle the collection process and ensure prompt collection of aged outstanding receivables in order to limit Bad Debt. They will ensure monthly cash and credit card reconciliation occurs in a timely manner. In addition, they will also assist in the month end close tasks such as reconciliations, reporting, and analysis.
- Review and advise Business Unit leaders on customer payments/collections.
- Handle collection process: Call delinquent accounts and mail statements.
- Respond to customer inquiries timely and politely.
- Mail invoices based on customer requests or as part of the collection process.
- Review and set credit limits.
- Verifies credit rating of new customers.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly credit meetings with Controller and CFO
- Review open customer credits.
- Performs due diligence on credit histories
- Assist in the month end close tasks such as reconciliations, reporting, and analysis.
- Works on ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Controller or CFO
- Responds timely and accurately to all requests
- Bachelor's or Associate degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Ability to multi task
- Capable of analytical thinking
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
- Drive to take initiative and to improve processes proactively
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Netsuite skills highly preferred
Competitive Benefits package, major medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, PTO, Employee discounts.
Beautiful workspace which includes -several studios, monthly mixers.
Summer Fridays, offices closed last week of the year.