- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Industrial Bank is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Service Associates. The Service Associate is a essential position for our organization and is the first point of contact for our Retail Banking Services.
- The Service Associate is responsible for handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and loan payments.
- They are the face of customer service for the Bank and must provide service excellence on a consistent basis in addition to adhering to Bank’s systems and policies
- The Service Associate is expected to have excellent customer service skills, pay attention to detail, and have knowledge of cash handling procedures.
- The Service Associates handles transactions in accordance to policies and procedures to minimize financial risk to customers and the Bank.
- A Service Associate is primarily responsible for cash security, customer information privacy, bank security tasks, efficient and accurate processing of transactions, maintaining logs and customer issue resolution along with a variety of other daily operational tasks and functions
- The Competencies we are seeking are dependability, job knowledge, good judgement, ability to problem solve and team work.
Required education and experience
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of cash handling or customer service experience in a Retail or Financial institution.
- Ability to work with staff and customers in a respectful and professional manner
- Banking Platforms
- Microsoft Office; Copier, Scanners, Fax Machines
Industrial Bank Wash
BusinessView all jobs at Industrial Bank Wash