At Industrial Automation Solutions, we are seeking a Production Facility Coordinator to work with our team of talented and diverse engineer professionals in the troubleshooting and installation of a comprehensive array of innovative automations solutions. Our Production Facility Coordinator is responsible for various aspects of the warehouse functions that include the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of customized automation products for customer delivery, as well as some assembly of fixtures, guarding, and automated equipment. The ideal candidate has a mechanical aptitude, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and general computer literacy.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supports automation system build through fabrication, wiring, assembly, etc.
• Receives materials from vendors, customers, or other warehouses by accurately and promptly following warehousing procedures and protocols.
• Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking materials against the packing list.
• Examines incoming shipments and rejects any damaged items. Appropriately reports and records any discrepancies.
• Creates, processes, and logs documents for shipping.
• Supports processing of orders and procurement by collaborating with shippers to ensure timely delivery and receipt of IAS goods and products.
• Accurately places materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner and in conjunction with safety guidelines.
• Accurately identifies, counts, stores and assures par levels of stock materials within the warehouse.
• Assembles and fills orders and merchandise to be shipped along with preparation of shipping documentation.
• Maintains manufacturing process and machine documentation.
• Labels electrical pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
• Reviews blueprints and assembly diagrams.
• Works under supervision to move and assemble robots, automated equipment, and secondary equipment.
• Builds fixtures, guarding, etc., as needed.
• Safely operates all the necessary equipment in work area.
• Ensures warehouse cleanliness and equipment maintenance.
• Knows and follows all safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
• Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
• One (1) year of related experience.
• Familiarity working with conventional manufacturing equipment such as milling machines, lathes, saws, hand tools, etc.
• Toolmaker/Machine Builder experience is a plus
• Fork Lift certification.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and equipment.
• Ability to problem solve.
• MS Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good math skills.
• Must be a self-starter, team player, work well with others and have a positive attitude.
• Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy. • Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to organize and assign work to best use the skills, knowledge, and experience of employees.
• Ability to maintain positive interactions with staff and management. • Ability to work under pressure of schedules.
• Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Able to use close vision, distance vision, depth perception, color determination, and adjustment of focus.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
• Occasionally required to bend, twist, climb, kneel and balance.
• Occasionally required to use hands to grasp, reach and operate objects, tools or controls.
Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Occasional travel is anticipated for this position, approximately 10% of the job, and typically within a 400-mile radius of the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Occasional overnight travel may be necessary.