Job Title: Senior Systems Architect
Project Name: DISA Store Front
Clearance: Secret required, Top Secret preferred
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Architect with a Top-Secret Clearance to work in the Reston, VA area. The incumbent will be a highly motivated individual who works in close partnership with Program Leadership to provide detailed Architectural design artifacts that meet program Business Rule, IT optimization, end user experience and highly secure processing considerations. Candidate must have strong analytical skills needed to develop and deliver multi-environment system designs targeting cloud hosting and hybrid transactional models. The incumbent will provide guidance and suggestions for optimizing the utilization of COTS, GOTS and open source applications in support of DISA mission systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ten (10) years working with Government, DISA or DoD IT enterprise system implementations
· Understanding of The Chief Management Office (CMO) Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) policies and best practices.
· Experience designing complex enterprise business systems
· Experience producing Department of Defense Architectural Framework (DoDAF) 2.0 artifacts
· Experience with DISA and Mil Cloud deployment and infrastructure requirements
· Experience working with Stakeholder leadership to design and develop emerging system capabilities leveraging cloud capabilities
· Bachelor’s degree in STEM or related discipline required (Masters Preferred).
· Experience with DISA MPEO or SD2 organizational processes, policies and guidelines preferred.
· Experience providing architectural oversight for
· DOD Top Secret Clearance
· DoDAF certification a plus
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades. Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams. Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application. Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant. Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.