Indotronix International Corporation Cedar Rapids, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Eight years of collective experience in the application of architecture, enterprise roadmaps, analytics, cloud, IT st***gies, innovation, SAFE, TOGAF and data integration concepts and methodologies
- Six years of experience architecting, building, and administering complex architectures and technologies, and real-time streaming analytics architectures in both on premises and cloud environments.
- Preferred extensive experience in one of the following areas:
- Data Architecture/Design
- Web Development (UI/UX)
- Identity Authentication/Authorization
- AWS Cloud
- (1) Architecting, building, and administering large-scale distributed applications
- (2) Linux operations and development, including CLI, basic commands and shell scripting (Powershell, Bash)
- (3) Architecting scalable containerized applications with container orchestration framework
- (4) Execution of DevOps methodologies and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with data science techniques and frameworks.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, engineering, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Skilled in detailed-oriented delivery management; results oriented with a strong customer focus
- Leadership capability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinker
- Attention to detail and results oriented, with a strong customer focus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical communication skills
- Prioritization skills to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Master's degree (preferred)
- Experience with advanced analytics and machine learning concepts and technology implementations
- Experience with data analysis and using data visualization tools to describe data
- Understanding of big data and real time streaming analytics processing architecture and ecosystems
- Experience with Datalakes data warehousing architecture and implementation, including MPP, data streams, and experience with source to target mappings and developing ETL code
- Software development experience in relevant programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, Scala, Node.js, SQL)
- Thorough Knowledge of open API Specification, REST, API designs, Security and implementation
- Technology or platform certifications (e.g. AWS, Microsoft)
- Serve as a senior expert to provide technical guidance and leadership for development programs and projects.
- Work collaboratively with other architects, data scientists, analytics teams, and business product owners in an agile environment.
- Architect, build, and support the operation of Cloud and On-Premises enterprise data infrastructure and tools.
- Design robust, reusable and scalable data driven solutions and data pipeline frameworks to automate the ingestion, processing, and delivery of structured and unstructured batch and real-time streaming data.
- Lead the development of data APIs and data delivery services to support critical operational processes, analytical models, and machine learning applications.
- Lead the selection and integration of data related tools, frameworks and applications required to expand our platform capabilities.
- Recommend and implement best practices for the management of enterprise data, including master data, reference data, metadata, data quality, and lineage.
- Learn and keep pace with the latest advances in the field and rapidly grasp new technologies to lead and support the environment and project deliverables.
- May manage/coach staff.
Required Skills : Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Indotronix International Corporation
AddressCedar Rapids, IA
TechnologyView all jobs at Indotronix International Corporation