Indotronix International Corporation Bakersfield, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be local to Bakersfield, California
- Will be working remote but will be required to go onsite on occasion and report to the office once restrictions are lifted. No other location will be considered for this role.
- Be part of the OT/Cloud support team providing system administration for PCN/DCS virtual & physical server environments for Chevron Pipeline & Power.
- Providing general support including backup, restore, system design and deployment, anti-virus, patching, and IP/serial connectivity to PCN devices.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Chevron server controls.
- On-call / After hour support may be required to prevent critical operational disruptions of OT (operational technology) infrastructure.
- Engineer with two to three years of experience
- Knowledge of all or some of these specific technologies is required:
- VMWare, NetApp, Acronis, Shavlik, Symantec AV, BMC Bladelogic, Veeam AD backup, Solarwinds, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) for Windows Server Administration
- CompTIA A+ or better
- Windows server operating systems certification
Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
Required Skills : Knowledge of all or some of these specific technologies is required: VMWare, NetApp, Acronis, Shavlik, Symantec AV, BMC Bladelogic, Veeam AD backup, Solarwinds, etc.
Indotronix International Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Indotronix International Corporation