Job Title: Business Analyst eComm
Location: Memphis, TN
1. Utilizing a variety of business analysis tools and methods, identify and collabo*** with customers to understand the product architecture, elicit business needs and consistently communicate goal(s) and problems to be solved for through an agile development process.
2. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs with some guidance.
3. Proactively consume data from a variety of sources to extract insights and appropriately communicate them to customers.
4. Promote and facilitate continuous test and learn opportunities to optimize performance and value to the organization and the end user.
5. Demonst*** strong leadership, technology acumen and an ability to provide the appropriate influence at all levels of the organization.
6. Improve and expand knowledge and skill sets with regard to current trends and changes in software development industry and be up to date with latest design trends; leverage market intelligence, analytics, insights, donor research, business unit objectives and stakeholder feedback.
7. Facilitate discussions with business stakeholders for solving complex business problems and/or new system enhancement requests.
8. Contribute to the quality of the product by seeking and proposing new or alternative approaches to solve problems that add value and validate results.
9. Consult with the product owner to ensure shared understanding of system capability, intent and business value of requirements, facilitate backlog refinement sessions, and proactively engage with customers to aggregate viewpoints and present options.
10. Work closely with technical team members to determine technical feasibility of solutions and clarify business value throughout implementation.
11. Validate that product delivers right-sized value that delights customers and end users; participate during product demos.
12. Guide demonstrations of the product to customers.
13. Proactively assess risk by anticipating issues that may adversely impact project efforts.
** Knowledge of eCommerce technology is preferred **
Indotronix International Corporation