- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Above industry average compensation ($65K-85K per year base salary)
- Excellent commission opportunity in addition to the base salary (10%)
- A career where your hard work will be appreciated and handsomely rewarded
- The ability to truly help clients and your community
- Growth and advancement opportunities as you continue to learn about the role and our services
WHO YOU ARE: Top 5% Licensed Home Inspector
- Eager to learn and grow with a can-do attitude
- Possess a proven track record of successful sales experience and negotiating skills
- Friendly and positive when interacting with customers
- Exemplary defensive driving skills with a clean driving record
- Physically capable of performing demanding inspections and possess some technical aptitude
We are IndoorDoctor
Our vision is to be the best choice for people who want to know if their indoor environment is healthy, and if not, ways to make it as healthy as possible. We provide certified mold investigations, indoor air quality testing, specialty testing, and healthy products to ensure wellness post pandemic.
Our company is experiencing a surge in growth and interest due to the pandemic. Our team here at IndoorDoctor works autonomously yet connected at a fast, rigorous pace. We provide a work environment where you are given the room and independence to succeed while offering high customer satisfaction and products and services that you can feel good about.
Take your home inspecting expertise to the next level. The Environmental Inspector & Consultant blends onsite indoor environmental inspections with expert consultation, sales and networking. In this position, you will be responsible for cultivating leads and searching for potential clients who want to know if their environment is healthy, and if not, ways to make it healthier. In order to have success in this role, you will need to be diligent in: maintaining testing equipment, adhering to the inspection model, open to professional selling of services and equipment, adhering to safety protocol while working in a very high tempo environment. A proven track record of successful residential and commercial inspection is preferred.
In this position, you will be traveling to locations to perform inspections and helping customers learn how Indoor Doctor is the best value to help make their environment healthier. You will be driving an average of 100-200 miles per day, so an impeccable driving record is needed. The Environmental Sales Consultant performs onsite environmental inspections, so you must be comfortable setting up equipment and have some technical understanding. You will be driving a company car from home directly to the job sites.
This role begins as an apprenticeship, working alongside the owner of the company to start. It will move into a fully independent position as you learn, and there are growth opportunities into more senior positions over time.
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday. We are seeking expansion into Metro South, Cape, Metro West, and Rhode Island areas. Typical hours are 8am-6pm with some flexibility to accommodate the needs of customers.
· Successfully creating a sales pipeline: cultivating qualified leads to set up inspection appointments, managing your sales pipeline, and performing consistent and diligent follow-up with prospective customers.
· Conduct onsite environmental inspections: carry and set up engineering equipment, use mobile IOS applications, record and enter data to be uploaded into cloud services regarding inspections.
· Report writing: utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Word, Outlook, and cloud services such as OneDrive to upload and share inspection reports
· Inspection scheduling, as well as other administrative tasks
· Interact with customers in a professional and friendly way, answer questions, and providing an excellent experience with IndoorDoctor. Nurture client relationships to positively impact business growth.
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED
Licensed Home Inspector
Superior sales and negotiating skills
Excellent time management
Ability to work independently but follow instructions where needed
Physically capable of working a demanding job (carrying and setting up equipment, etc.)
Exemplary defensive driving skills and clean driving record
Tech-savvy, comfortable with computer programs, and confident in learning to operate engineering equipment to perform inspections
Friendly and personable with customers, possessing a positive demeanor
Preference given to those with industrial hygiene, mold sampling, home inspection, or other environmental inspection experience
Strong networking with hospitals, doctors, property managers, or insurance adjusters would be beneficial in this role
Military background welcomed
275 Grove St Newton MAWilmington, MA
ConstructionView all jobs at IndoorDoctor