Our client, a full service digital innovation partner that builds publishing brands through online advertising technology in the gaming and entertainment space, is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to join their growing team!Job Description
To keep pace with their explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Mobile App Developer (iOS and Android development experience required). The Mobile App Developer will aid in the ongoing development and enhancement of our clients advertising SDK for mobile apps. As a mobile app developer, you’ll be a critical participant in one of the fastest-growing areas of the business. You’ll immediately be an important member of a development team with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities. This position is based at our clients Boca Raton HQ but remote work is a possibility.
- Develop APIs to support mobile app developers in integrating our clients advertising capabilities into their applications.
- Integrate both new types of advertising and new advertising sources into our offering.
- Work with our Technical Solutions team to make sure the solutions we craft satisfy the needs of our app customers and are as easy for them to integrate as possible.
- Output data needed for our analysts and operational teams to do their jobs, and for the development team to properly monitor our code.
- Back up all work with proper automated and UI tests.
- Review code from other developers and provide constructive feedback.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language relevant to app development for both iOS and Android.
- Experience developing apps for both iOS and Android.
- Experience with the workflow of making apps available to customers in the App Store and Google Play.
- Demonstrable knowledge of common design patterns and how they can be applied to mobile app development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of unit testing methodologies, particularly as applied to mobile app development.
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
- Facility with source control, particularly git and Github, as used in multi-developer projects.
- Experience participating in code reviews.
- Experience with advertising units, terminology and standards, such as VAST, MRAID and VPAID.
- Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
- Knowledge of edge computing technologies and use cases.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and processing best practices.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Indiveri Recruitment Partners