Indigo Real Estate Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Indigo Real Estate Team!
Your wellness is our priority. Your growth is our success. Your happiness makes all the difference.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Honolulu, HI
Reporting to: Business Manager
Type: Part-Time: Monday - Friday; Rotating on-call
At Indigo Real Estate, we attribute much of our properties' successes to the strengths of our team members and we are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who is passionate about customer service and driven to succeed. Hausten Gardens is a 50 unit senior living community in Honolulu, HI.
We are looking for a highly-organized, energetic, self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and takes ownership in all aspects of their work. The successful candidate will possess outstanding customer service, multitasking and problem-solving skills and the ability to react with appropriate levels of discretion and urgency to situations or events that require quick response and good communication. They will also demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, a collaborative work style, and a strong work ethic, taking pride in cleanliness, efficiency and accurate record-keeping and documentation. Physical aspects of the job include heavy lifting, carrying, transportation and manipulation of maintenance equipment and appliances, standing/walking for long periods of time, bending, kneeling, stooping, climbing, and balancing. This position requires some weekend and holiday work and the ability to be "on-call" for emergencies.
Objectives of this Role
- Responsible for supervising all maintenance of the physical condition and appearance of the property (grounds, internal, exterior).
- Organizing, coordinating and managing the overall maintenance operations including curb appeal, timely work request service, quality turnover / make-ready schedule, and cost-effective inventory control and ordering for the property.
- Assure all service requests are completed, daily.
- Generate and manage an effective on-call schedule. Able to perform effective emergency (after hours) maintenance, as required.
- Assist and lead Punch List for vacated units, ensuring the units are move-in ready according to company /ownership standard, re-inspect vacant or punch list units after make-ready has been completed to determine quality of work performed.
- Obtain bids and negotiate prices as necessary with vendors and contractors.
- Manage and maintain all contracts and warranties, diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide ongoing training and leadership to Maintenance staff.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in property maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent (BA preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise quick and accurate judgement and maintain confidentiality.
- Effective conflict resolution and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize numerous requests and incoming information to ensuring an appropriate level of response and urgency is given to each.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task with a strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Yardi or eSite/AMSI or other property management software preferred.
- Current driver's license and proof of automobile insurance.
Indigo offers a positive, team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, performance incentives, and a full benefits package for those with 20+ hours per week of employment upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Compensation is highly competitive based on experience
- Medical Flex-spend Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Additional employee resource programs
Indigo Real Estate
Real EstateView all jobs at Indigo Real Estate