Machine Vision Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Indicon specializes in state-of-the-art Controls Design. Our areas of expertise include Conveyor Controls, Tooling Controls, Aarell Process Controls, Vision System Integration, an UL Certified Control.
Purpose We are seeking a Machine Vision Engineer to become an integral part of our team! We are looking for a motivated individual who is eager to learn new technology. A Controls/Machine Vision background is expected. We are looking for someone with experience integrating machine vision in the automotive industry.
Essential Job Functions
· Analyze user needs and develop software solutions using machine vision
· Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
· Create custom solutions to unique problems
· Work with cutting edge technology - Robot Guidance, Machine Vision, AI and Deep Learning (Neural Networks), 3D Printing, etc.
· Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
· Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
· Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
· Document all programming tasks and procedures
· Perform routine software maintenance
· Previous experience in machine vision, software development, computer engineering, or other related fields is preferred, but not required
· Knowledge of .NET, Java, Python, or other programming language
· Cognex VisionPro and/or In-Sight experience
· Strong PC hardware/software skills would be beneficial
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Experience with PLC programming is an advantage
· Experience with Robot programming is an advantage
Essential Physical Abilities
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
· Prior Machine Vision experience preferred
· High School Diploma Required
- Ability to Travel 10% - 25% of the time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Frequently communicates with employees and customers
“Indicon Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Indicon Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
Indicon CorporationWhy Work Here?
Indicon Corporation specializes in state-of-the art Controls Design.
Our areas of expertise include conveyor Controls, Tooling Controls, Aarell Process Controls, Vison System Integration, and UL Certified Control Panel Fabrication. Our unmatched controls design experience and proven technologies make us uniquely qualified to deliver the most reliable automation solutions to our clients. “Indicon Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Indicon Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.” www.indicon.com
6125 Center DriveSterling Heights, MI