Senior Cloud Services Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Purpose of the role:
- The role of Senior Cloud Services Engineer is to enhance the level of Cloud Infrastructure support within Indicia Worldwide and continually improve our overall service to our organisation and clients.
- To work with the existing Senior Cloud Services Engineer, Cloud Service Desk, InfoSec Team and IT Teams along with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Work side by side with the existing Senior Cloud Services Engineer to monitor, enhance and build new Cloud Infrastructures as required by the business.
- Continually upskill and empower the existing teams to enable more support to be handled at a Service Desk level.
- Take ownership of all areas of Cloud Infrastructure and ensure it is always at its best.
- Constant review of Cloud Infrastructure Security to ensure maximum security is implemented and software is updated to lessen vulnerability.
- Assist with Client Request for Information (RFIs) received to warrant that the information provided is always correct.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- AWS Certified to a minimum of Solutions Architect Associate - Essential
- An enhanced knowledge of AWS – Essential
- A good knowledge of Redshift and Redshift clusters - Essential
- A good understanding of the use of Cloud formation in the enterprise - Essential
- Experience of implementation and maintenance of AWS Transit Gateways - Essential
- Experience of implementation and maintenance of Matillion – Desirable
- A good knowledge of Azure – Desirable
- Knowledge and experience of supporting CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Jenkins – Desirable
- Understand of Atlassian suite of tools with emphasis on Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence – Desirable
- Understanding of implementing and managing Datadog Platform or similar - Desirable
- Incredible attention to detail - Essential
- A good understanding of IT Infrastructures and a variety of operating systems both in the cloud and on premise – Essential
- Highly professional individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills – Essential
- Ability to clearly document Cloud infrastructure as well as mentor others within the Cloud Services organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
TechnologyView all jobs at Indicia Worldwide