Customer Service Representative | Entry Level
We are located in the Indianapolis area and currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join our staff.
We’ve found that anyone with a genuine interest in working with people and has previous customer service experience do well in this role.
The primary responsibilities for Customer Service Representatives are:
· Maintain records on customer interactions
· Meet with customer in person to discuss their areas of need
· Develop a business development plan
· Utilize an effective and efficient system
· Work in a team to meet deadlines
· Bachelor degree is preferred
· Must live in the Indianapolis area
· Interpersonal and communications skills are a must
· 1-3 years of experience working in a restaurant, retail store, or sales role
· Easy to adapt in any kind of situation
· Support from the Management team
· Team environment
· Competitive pay plan plus bonuses
· Training and development
· Various benefits TBD
This is a great opportunity for someone needing more work experience, changing fields, or someone who loves working with people. We look forward to reviewing your resume!