Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Join our growing and compassionate team at IU Health Ball Memorial in Muncie, IN! We are seeking a patient-access focused General Surgeon to collaborate with our highly skilled teams.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full time, General Surgeon opportunity
- Call 1:7
- Opportunity to join a very experienced and engaged core of surgeons who will most certainly ensure a seamless transition despite their very busy and productive schedule
- Aggregage production percentil of this group of surgeons is above the 80th percentile. Surgeon will be able to be busy very quickly
- IU Health Ball Memorial is the only tertiary care facility between two metropolitan areas, Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, which provides a large patient base
- Opportunity to work within a teaching facility with a best in class group of surgeons
- Cases include - general, vascular, thoracic, breast, colon & rectal
Muncie, Indiana offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining, culture and family-friendly recreation. One visit to Muncie, rich with history, recreation and festivals, will win you over!
- Home of Ball State University
- Museum of Art, Planetarium and Muncie Symphony Orchestra
- Wineries, unique shopping and local cuisine
- Prairie Creek Reservoir offers boating, fishing and camping
- Family friendly outdoor music and food festivals along with sports and recreation
- Named Community of the Year and America's Hometown
- Quick drive to Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati