Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Join our growing and compassionate team at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Indiana! We are seeking a patient-focused Pediatric Pulmonologist to collaborate with our highly skilled teams.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
Candidate should have a strong commitment to clinical care, education and research. A successful candidate wil have an appointment with the Indiana University School of Medicine and academic rank is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Physician duties include but are not limited to:
- Teach, train and mentor medical students, pediatric residents and pediatric pulmonary fellows
- Direct patient care of pulmonary related deficiencies and sleep abnormalities at Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health and Indiana University North Hospital
- Participate in division and departmental activities and conferences as well as national and regional association meetings
- Research in areas of interest
- Opportunity to teach residents and fellows in one of the largest pediatric pulmonary divisions in the country
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 15th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati