Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians has an employment opportunity for two Cardiothoracic Surgeons to join their collegial team in the Big Ten college community of Bloomington, Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- 70 % inpatient/ 30% Outpatient
- Specializes in the diagnosis, medical management, and surgical treatment of patients with diseases of the heart and lungs
- The selected candidate has the opportunity to become a clinical professor of cardiology and interact with the medical science program at IU Bloomington.
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive base salary with benefits
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Bloomington, Indiana is a progressive college town with the perfect blend of charm and culture. A community that prides itself not only on education and diversity, Bloomington has a robust arts and cultural scene including an officially designated cultural arts district (BEAD).
Residents of Bloomington enjoy not only energetic college town amenities but peaceful lakes and outdoor adventure.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Vibrant downtown:arts, theaters, museums and concerts
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, award winning wineries, shopping and unique dining
- Home to Indiana's only National Forest and Lake Monroe
- Collegiate sports, boating, hiking, golfing, fishing and skiing
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville and easy access to Cincinnati and Chicago