Indiana Testing Inc. (ITI) is a national substance abuse and transportation solution provider. ITI has been based out of Indianapolis, IN for over 25 years. Over the years, we’ve evolved to meet the needs of our diverse client base and are committed to the growth of our company and client needs.
The Scheduling Coordinator/Customer Service Representative is responsible for completing daily schedule routes for onsite collectors based on ITI’s drug and alcohol testing needs, rescheduling missed appointments, and daily customer service tasks.
ITI is seeking candidates that are professional, exceptionally organized, have a strong work ethic, extremely detail orientated, and are excellent at communication and follow through. Experience in daily routing and scheduling is preferred. Experience in DOT Rules and Regulations is preferred but not a requirement.
- Position requires face-to-face interaction with clients
- Must have a comfort level with following step-by-step procedures by memory
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to switch from task to task
- Strong communication skills along with written and verbal skills
- Must have excellent phone and email etiquette
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the corporate office
- Must be able to work independently
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Functional computing skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write legibly, daily handwritten work
- Ability to problem solve
- 6 months to 1-year administrative assistant experience and/or 6 months to 1-year customer service experience
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Knowledge of DOT regulations helpful, but not required
- High School Diploma
- Military or College experience preferred
ITI is looking to fill this position immediately. We encourage all potential candidates to visit ITI’s website at www.itihq.com. If you believe that you have the work ethic and commitment to excellence then we encourage you to submit your resume immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time