IT Network Support Specialist
Indian Healthcare Resource Center Tulsa, OK
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an IT Network Support Specialist to join our team!
- Maintain computer access controls.
- Provide end-user support. (Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install as needed.)
- Ensures end-user satisfaction. Communicates progress or delays as appropriate.
- Maintain network infrastructure.
- Add and maintain users on the network; assigning application access, ensuring security, and maintaining configurations within standards.
- Moves PC equipment and other equipment to different locations as needed.
- Supports telecommunications equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years working experience in Information Technology or Computer Science field.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
Indian Healthcare Resource CenterWhy Work Here?
Indian Healthcare Resource Center is a non-profit that takes pride in providing the best quality care to their patients and staff.
Insurance for self is paid by IHCRC, no cost to you, no deductible to meet. M-F. No nights, no weekends. All major Holidays off and paid, do not have to use your PTO. If you need time off and want to save your PTO, we will work with you on your times. Example: Instead of a 1 hour lunch, take a 30 minute lunch.
550 S. Peoria Ave. TulsaTulsa, OK