The Marketing Director is responsible for all phases of the sales and marketing process that will ensure occupancy and revenue growth consistent with community and competitive expectations and positioning. These areas include strategic market planning and execution of such plan, competitive intelligence, ability to relate with seniors and the adult child compassionately and be a good educator and influencer. The Marketing Director must be able to manage the multiple variables of lead management, business development, follow-up & persue all leads or referrals, monthly event planning and outreach, advertising and social media as well as being creative with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm. Must be able to work independently and as part of a marketing team.
· Must be able to pass a comprehensive Criminal Background Screening and pre-employment Drug Test
· Must have reliable transportation to report to work on time and maintain good attendance
· Must possess current Driver’s License, acceptable driving record & current personal auto insurance
· Flexible to work evenings or weekends if needed as Manager on Duty
· Potential for “on-call” for fill-in shifts; could require evenings, overnights or weekends for emergencies
- Must have basic knowledge of computers; MS Office, MS Excel, internet and social media
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
· FULL-TIME, Salary + Bonuses
(40hrs+ weekly, depending on occupancy)
Independent Senior Living Community
Why Work Here?Retirement Community for Independent Seniors
Be a part of helping seniors live happier, healthier, stronger, and longer! Named by Fortune Magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work"
Oklahoma City, OK