This is an entry level sales/tech rep position that provides direct support to key customers via body shops, warehouses, and jobber stores in order to promote sales and train associates on automotive paint and automotive aftermarket products in a hands-on environment. Job description requires demo of product in body shops. Outside sales experience is a plus. Traveling will be required in Tennessee and parts of North Georgia. Approximately 5-6 nights a month for out of town travel.
- Paid time off
- Health benefits stipend of $1000 Monthly
- Travel expenses and car allowance
- Bonuses (after training period)
- Travel Per Diem
- Opportunity to make additional compensation through bonuses, overrides, and spiffs
- Engage decision makers through face to face prospecting
- Manage a territory, making sales calls on warehouse, jobbers and collision centers.
- Represent self as a consultative partner by understanding a customer's business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Demo all products and hold clinic for training
- Sales experience is a plus- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of automotive paint, aftermarket product knowledge, or detail products is a plus
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient technology (i.e. computer/tablets, internet, email, Microsoft word, Google drive, and social media)
- Be a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Must have cell phone and internet
- Must have reliable transportation with all supporting legal documents.
- Public Speaking/Demo Skills
- An athlete mentality which thrives on positive competition, constant training and learning and an ability to candidly assess personal performance and provide mentoring and coaching to peers to maximize performance of the team
- High School or equivalent education (College education is a plus)
- Ability to communicate fluently English is a requirement, Spanish is a bonus
- Paid vacation (10 PTO days)
- Health insurance allowance
- Car allowance monthly
- Travel expenses provided for
Independent Rep Agency
Why Work Here?Manufacturer Rep Outside Sales company is looking to expand into the North & South Carolina market. We are very generous with our pay and would love to hire budding sales leaders that love to run their own schedule. Great salary and benefits. Consultative approach to consistent sales with an effective product.
Terrific compensation with benefits to match. We take care of our team. Consistent, challenging work, with room to grow & bonuses.