- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Requirements: Experience and/or training in industrial maintenance shop or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- 3-5 years industrial maintenance experience
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Sitting, standing, walking, lifting (50 lbs) and / or repetitive tasks throughout the day
- Previous experience as a mechanic in a manufacturing setting and/or successful completion of technical school program
- Skill with: Use of diagnostic equipment. Operation of machine and equipment for diagnostic purposes
- Initiate and/or maintain a cost-effective preventive maintenance program and Implement quality improvement and cost reduction ideas.
Under limited supervision the individual will perform work of installation of manufacturing equipment, air systems, electrical, lighting, welding, fabrication, and various other building maintenance. Familiar with MHE inspections and maintenance. Will diagnose, rebuild, and repair equipment, will perform inspections and preventive maintenance of equipment. Will prepare and maintain records and reports.
Required to troubleshoot, install equipment, analyze and repair complex mechanical and electrical faults, including compressed air operated machines, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Must have excellent trouble shooting skills.
Strong analytical problem solving, and productivity improvement skills required.
- Electrical systems
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical equipment
- Maintaining conveyor systems
o 480V: 3 phase and single phase
o 24V and 48V AC/DC circuits & motors
- PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25 and up per hour depending on experience
AutomotiveView all jobs at Independent Logistics