INDEPENDENT LIVING HOME CARE AGENCY is hiring now!
Our caring and experienced caregivers provide care in the comfort of our clients homes. Our philosophy of home care is to provide the best care possible to seniors and others in need of assistance, while paying total respect to our caregivers and staff.
WHY WORK FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING HOME CARE AGENCY?
Referral and many other bonuses
Excellent orientation program to help you feel comfortable caring for your patient
Personal one-on-one care environment
Extremely supportive management
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Clear 2-step TB test (paid for by agency)
Completed evidence of good health form
Clear background (paid for by agency)
Clear Drug test (paid for by agency)
Personal and reliable transportation (proof of auto insurance in your name)
Verifiable references from past 2 employers
Minimum one year experience
JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Non-medical in home care assistance to seniors and disabled adults
- Hygiene Assistance/Bathing/Dressing/Grooming/Toileting
- Meal Preparation/Diet Monitoring
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Ambulatory/Mobility Assistance
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones