The PBM Client Support Coordinator will, assist with all aspects of implementation, operation, enrollment, support and administrative functions of pharmacy benefit programs for assigned client base. Coordinator will hold primary accountability for responding to employer group inquiries as well as general PBM employer group communications. The PBM Client Support Coordinator will work in detail with PBM products, riders, events and systems.
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of Pharmacy experience and/or member/client services with a focus on health benefits required.
- Knowledge of managed care and Independent Health products preferred.
- PC and Windows skills required. Proficient in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Power Point). Knowledge of RXClaim, ECI, Health Rules, Siebel, preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and timely manner.
- Exhibits initiative, creativity and self-motivation with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and perform assigned functions with minimal instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to make fair and sound judgments.
- Ability to work over time, flexible hours, weekends and holidays is required and a condition of employment.
- Must have reliable means of transportation and able to travel periodically both locally and nationally, with occasional overnight stays required. Any PBD associate who uses a motor vehicle in the course of their duties representing PBD must be compliant with New York State Motor Vehicle lase and must follow the Automobile Policy that pertains to Driver's License Requirements as a condition of employment.
- Proven examples of displaying the PBD values: Passionate, Caring, Respectful, Trustworthy, Collaborative and Accountable
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Independent Health and its affiliates will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. Click here for additional EEO/AAP or Reasonable Accommodation information.