This opportunity is with one of Georgia's leading Funeral Home operations. Family Owned and Operated 25 miles West of Atlanta.
Independent Funeral Planning Alliance has been serving Independently Owned Funeral Homes and Cemeteries with the management of thier pre-need programs since 1989.
When you work with IFPA you can count on:
- Excellent Training and Support ongoing
- Industry Leading Commissions, Bonus Plans, Trips and Incentives
- Your Marketing is paid for so your Commissions are not affected for the leads we generate
- On-Line Lead Management System that supplies you with an ongoing lead source long term
- The firm you represent is a Market Leader, Family Owned and known for Generations of Caring Professional Service and is offering excellent base pay in addition to top industry commissions
- AM Best - A rated Guaranteed Issue Products through Homesteaders Life Insurance Company
- A Tremendous Long Term Opportunity to make a great living while helping others complete thier Essential Planning
Sales Experience is preferred, but not necessary. A Life Insurance License is required. _ If you have experience in this profession, you will find this opportunity to be one the best in the country. _
If you are interested in exploring the rewards of being a Pre-Arrangement Specialist, have a Great Work Ethic and Truly enjoy Helping Others, then we would like to talk with you.