The Coordinator works within the Vendor Relations team to support ICBA’s Preferred Service Provider (PSP) and Corporate Membership programs by coordinating marketing efforts, promoting new relationships, maintaining dialogue with PSPs and Corporate Members, and managing tasks, website updates and reports within ICBA’s account management system, NetForum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies content and schedules article submissions from PSPs/corporate members to NewsWatch Today, Member Access, and other ICBA publications and websites.
- Assists with the creation and distribution of marketing, promotional, and outreach materials for PSPs. Includes scheduling fax blasts, direct mailings, distribution of membership lists, creation of enewsletters (Corporate Connections) and administration of other PSP/corporate membership benefits
- Identifies new opportunities for collaboration and promotion of Vendors Relations between ICBA, PSPs/corporate members, and other internal departments.
- Updates vendor records and contacts in ICBA’s directories (digital and print).
- Tracks PSP/corporate member advertising, sponsorships, and sales opportunities. Creates processes and reports within NetForum as necessary.
- Manages and tracks the collection of royalty payments, royalty reports, and marketing funds from PSPs.
- Assists Vendor Relations team with ICBA’s national convention, including compiling workshop proposals, booth locations, giveaways, and other assignments
- Interfaces with Bank Services Committee to plan and track participation in committee activities.
- Assists VP with the program launch of new PSP programs and the creation of needs assessment and other surveys.
- Serves as point of contact and resource for bankers looking for recommendations on products/services.
- College degree or equivalent and 2+ years of related experience
- Banking experience or experience with vendors serving banks preferred
- Must be organized and capable of managing several projects at once
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other applicable applications
- Experience with an association account management system preferred
- Experience editing, organizing, and manipulating data or preparing summary reports
- Some travel required