TCM BANK, NA
TCM Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of ICBA Bancard, serves as a trusted advisor to community banks, helping them build and strengthen customer relationships with fully branded consumer and business credit card programs. TCM’s services include credit card program consulting, portfolio acquisition, product development and agent bank sponsorship choices.
Like our parent organization, ICBA Bancard, TCM Bank is committed to Main Street America. We base our operations in the U.S., including our Customer Contact Center. We believe the cardholders we serve are first and foremost our agent banks’ customers. Our priority is making sure our customers receive the same personal attention they get when they walk into a community bank branch.
In addition, a portion of our profits go back into programs that benefit our community banks. This is what sets TCM Bank apart from the other agent programs in the marketplace.
Contact Center Associate (Call Center)
Our Associates provide the best red carpet customer service while assisting customers with their accounts. This is a non-sales position with a monthly bonus incentive. Calls received by phone and/or written correspondence are answered timely and always in a professional manner. Our Contact Center Associates treat customers with the utmost respect and kindness. We hire associates that enjoy working with people and solving problems in a fun and rewarding position. Our benefits package is second to none. We provide premium health, dental, vision and life insurance at zero cost to the employee. This is a spectacular opportunity - Come Join Our Team!
This position is normally located in an office building within a call center environment. All Associates must be available to work flexible schedules that include rotations and/or Saturday shifts. Preferred schedules are not guaranteed nor permanent.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones and respond to consumer cardholder or agent bank inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify, research, and resolve cardholder or agent bank issues using available resources and systems.
- Review and process incoming faxes from consumers.
- Assist in answering teammate questions via chat or phone.
- Provide assistance to other departments as assigned by manager.
- Participate in special projects on-the-phone.
- Provide online consumer and business (mycardstatements.com, mobile app) support.
- Process activation calls for consumer and business.
- Provide C-Rewards support for consumer and business.
- Process orders and forms.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate resource.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate resource when necessary.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document and alert the manager of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements to appropriate resource or manager.
- Meet departmental goals and position expectations as established.
- Maintain and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Complete all training coursework assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma/GED is required.
- Basic computer skills are required, MS Office experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new software applications is required.
- Good listening skills are required.
- Good problem-solving skills are required.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to type on a standard keyboard fluidly is required.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented associates are preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills are preferred.
- Knowledge of credit card terms and conditions are preferred.
- Six months of previous work experience in a call center environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking, high call volume environment is preferred.
- Bilingual speaker (Spanish/English) is preferred, but not required.
Principals Only - No Agencies Please
Powered by JazzHR
Independent Community Bankers of America