MUST HAVE 3-5yrs exp. with Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine)
SUMMARY: The Database Administrator – Infor CSI / Syteline is responsible for ensuring service transition and continuing service operations functions of our ERP environment and systems. The DBA acts as a subject matter expert, provides production support and is a continuous improvement catalyst for our ERP applications. Commitment to and support of the Company Core Values are key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate as a member of a highly technical and customer-service driven team. Readily share knowledge and training with other staff members to ensure efficient cross-training.
- Facilitate the migration from private cloud to on premise and version 9 to version 10 of the Infor SyteLine manufacturing ERP.
- Perform ongoing configuration management and systems administration duties for the application.
- Support the installation, configuration, and ongoing operation of Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP application.
- Support applications running on Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL server, and Windows Server is required.
- Support configuration management, change management, and database administration best practices is preferred.
- Support networking technologies such as firewalls and web proxies, in the context of supporting an application, is preferred.
- Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users.
- Manage the SQL Database and Windows Servers related to the ERP application.
- Perform system deployments, minor and major releases and system upgrades.
- Design & implement application access security of user accounts for all enterprise IT systems following defined standard procedures.
- Ensure that account provisioning systems have accurately generated accounts where provisioning has been automated.
- Performs security audits/reviews and updates system as required. Assist in system testing of upgrades, patches, new modules and Implementations. Troubleshoot performance issues, investigate critical system errors, capture traces, and analyze logs.
- Investigate and make recommendations to improve service availability. Participate in continuous-improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality.
- Write and update technical documentation.
- The candidate must have the ability to work effectively in both a team and independent environment. This position must be able to perform with minimal direct supervision.
- The position may occasionally need to work after hours and on weekends to support the migration and ongoing support of the CSI/SyteLine applications
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Successful accomplishment of duties and responsibilities require the following:
- Preferred experience with Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) is a must
- SQL Server administration and design
- VMWare management
- Veeam Backup tools
- HPE DHCI/Nimble Storage a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: BS in Computer Science or Engineering; or 4 to 6 years of work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Independent Can Company
Why Work Here?Independent Can Company has experienced outstanding growth since inception in 1929. We are the largest independent manufacturer of specialty cans in the country. Our organization takes great pride in our employees who work daily to provide the best customer support and service in our industry. We offer competitive salaries, annual bonus, flexible working schedules, paid time off, matching 401K and awesome health care.
Established Growing Family Owned Business