Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Part Time - Weekend
Looking for qualified Administrative Assistants to join our team!
We are searching for an Administrative Assistant to join our community that is resident and employee focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are an Administrative Assistant that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Responsible for performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties to assist the assigned supervisor.
- Coordinating work within the department as well as with other departments and responding to inquiries or requests for information.
- Interacting in a courteous, tactful, friendly and cooperative manner while handling issues, complaints, inquiries and questions.
- Reads correspondence and memos directed to administration, handling those of a routine nature either by writing or telephoning a response or redirecting matters to proper parties to expedite handling; prepares and develops confidential and routine correspondence, reports, forms, business documents, and special mailings.
- Prepares preliminary work on various projects.
- Prepares, receives and directs inter-office and U.S mail; prepares bulk mailings for distribution.
- Organizes, monitors, and maintains general administrative records and filing systems.
- Provides customer service to resident/families as necessary.
- Reviews/maintains time and attendance records for supervisor's approval prior to submitting to the payroll department
- Enters missed punches for staff and agency employees. Reconciles hours daily.
- Coordinates room setups and refreshments for meetings and conferences.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prefer two (2) year college degree or equivalent with an emphasis in a business curriculum.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Independence Living CentersTallahassee, FL
BusinessView All Independence Living Centers Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.