Upscale Type A Assisted Living Community in Stone Oak is now accepting resumes for an experienced Assisted Living Community Director. Must be able to work in fast paced environment, be detail oriented, creative, organized and possess excellent customer service, leadership and people skills.
· Oversee the property to ensure a safe and well-maintained community for our
· Ensures the individual care plans for each resident are being followed
· Oversee all Departments to include: Housekeeping, Maintenance, Food Services, Administrative, Safety, Marketing, Activities, Transportation, etc,
· Manages, supervises and coordinates care plans for all residents.
· Oversees the Medication System.
· Conducts campus resident assessments.
· Reviews all physician reports and sets up accounts with pharmacies.
· Personnel Management and Leadership
· Accounting/Billing Systems
· Budget Planning/Inventory Control
· Quality Assurance
· Attends all staff meetings, trainings and educational classes as required.
· Top Notch Customer Service and Resident Relations
· Employee Engagement, Orientation and Training
· Compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations
· Create a positive atmosphere where people want to be and always strive for high employee
· Current state license as LVN or RN and at least 5 years experience managing Assisted Living community
· Strong leadership and motivational skills
· Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain
composure under stress
· Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in
a fast-paced environment
· Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
Only upbeat and enthusiastic need apply!
Salary negotiable based on job experience.
Please Submit Resume and Salary Requirements
Benefits available to include Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Vacation, Personal Days and 401K.
Background Check and Drug Testing
Independence Hill Retirement CommunityUpscale Independent living retirement community in Stone Oak.