We're looking for team members to join our Dial Family! We have four (4) Caregiver positions available scheduled:
Four (4) on/ two (2) off: 6:30AM - 3:00PM
Full time: 2:30PM - 1:00AM
Dial is the place to love the way you work. Our team members get the opportunity to serve and learn from some of the most knowledgeable seniors. Our residents will become your family as we seek to infuse happiness into the lives of those we serve daily. Enjoy your workday hearing their stories, as we are family serving family.
You will make a difference at Dial by not only adding years to resident's lives, but life to their years.
Position Summary: This position involves assisting residents with activities of daily living such as: bathing, dressing, meals, hygiene, mobility, and supervision to residents through nurse delegation. Other duties as assigned.
Perks & Benefits:
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Pay Advance Program
- Built-in Social Time
- Team Member Awards
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Basic Term Life/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
- Nursing Aide Certificate preferred
- Basic First Aid Training
- Capable of reading, speaking, and understanding the English language
- Experience or interest in working with older adults