Technical Architect / Tallahassee, FL
- $130,000 to $160,000 Yearly
The position is located in Tallahassee, FL.
Primary Responsibilities: The Technical Architect will apply best practice and experience in developing, documenting and maintaining the systems architecture for information technology systems for Indelible and our clients. This role will lead the systems architecture analysis, design and execution for large, complex projects and integrations across multiple technologies. This role allows for primary work to be performed remotely with occasional requirements to our Tallahassee office. Some travel to client sites in Tallahassee will be required as needed. Travel up to 25%.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a business or science field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience working with government entities to design and manage the end-to-end systems development life cycle (SDLC)
· Strong technical leadership
· Experience analyzing and documenting technical architecture requirements and designs
· Experience analyzing and documenting system interfaces and integrations
· Ability to lead and facilitate complex business and technical discussions directly with government clients
· Ability to develop and set the technical direction for project teams and ensure we have a solid and evolving program roadmap
· Ability to guide and direct the activities of the technical team members
Experience in the identification and implementation of ‘technical accelerators’ that will speed up the implementation process
· Experience in applying Agile, Hybrid Agile and Waterfall SDLC approaches
· Experience in working with Scrum Masters to support Agile development tools to manage Epics and User Stories
· Leadership/managerial experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for overall coordination of all technical aspects of client projects across multiple vendors as well as multiple technical workgroups
· Work with program team, client and vendors to define the overall architecture for the program solutions
· Ensure that the framework being established will meet all technical architecture requirements
· Assist in defining new architecture parameters
· Design systems interfaces and integrations
· Assess system cloud readiness and develop cloud migration roadmaps
Job Skills Required:
· Apply analytical reasoning to help determine government client technical needs
· Ability to facilitate constructive discussions with government clients to work toward achieving program goals
· Ability to document technical architecture requirements and designs
· Ability to coach functional and technical staff on how to work together constructively
· Apply best practice principles such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) toward establishing robust systems architectures.
· Assist colleagues in the department with tasks and projects as assigned by manager
· Lead by example and successfully foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture as a member of the Indelible team
· The ability to develop and maintain professional, trusting, positive working relationships with supervisors, staff, managers, customers, and vendors. This includes being approachable and taking time to address employees’ personal and professional needs, as well as client and customer concerns; treating others with respect and dignity; and expressing empathy and compassion when dealing with the needs and problems of others.
· The ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful work situations and time pressures. This includes maintaining stamina and effective interactions with others under stressful working conditions and maintaining a calm, controlled, professional manner when facing high pressure and demanding situations.
· The ability to speak clearly and politely to customers, vendors, management, and colleagues when conveying information, using correct grammar when speaking and not using slang terms; and targeting the amount, style, and content of the information to the needs of the receiver.
· All other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Capable of working extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if and when the position requires it.
· Able to see well enough to read faint or partially obscured writing or printing, with corrective lenses if needed.
·Position involves sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, shoving, lifting, carrying, and moving objects that can weigh up to 50 lbs. This movement can occur throughout the day.
· Must be able to interact with all types of individuals, be mentally alert, detail oriented, and with good reasoning skills.
· Must have finger dexterity for holding objects, typing, etc.
One Indelible, Many Solutions.
Indelible Management Solutions, Inc. (“Indelible”) is a Management Consulting firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. With remote and in-office operations and a diverse workforce, Indelible employs a combination of full-time employees and short-term contracted staff. We continuously foster a culture of success that creates sustainable growth opportunities for our clients and their communities while promoting a diverse and inclusive culture within our organization.
Indelible Business SolutionsDaytona Beach, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.