- Draw blood, perform vitals, urine collection, and process shipping.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Order and stock laboratory supplies in proper place.
- Dispose of blood, vials, gloves and tubes in proper Biohazard container.
- Scheduling of Staff/Subjects for day to day operations.
- Perform vitals, ECG, urine collection and Phlebotomy.
- Refrigerator and Freezer temperatures must be checked on a daily basis.
- Prepare packages for UPS and FedEx pickup and delivery.
- Make sure all subject specimens are correctly labeled with name and D.O.B.
- File a copy of lab requisition form in Regulatory Binder for specific study.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Phlebotomy Certification a must.
- Phlebotomy Registry preferred.
- Current BLS Certification
Skills and Abilities
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Research Lab Tech.
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow research protocol and procedures
- Ability to analyze and interpret scientific data
- Fully Bilingual is a must (English and Spanish).
- Full time position.
- Vacation, Sick and Holidays, Health insurance.
Job Type: Full-time