Clinical Research Coordinator Rater:
Primary function: CRC-Rater is responsible for administering various psychometric efficacy scales, as well as completing interviews/ratings on study participants specific to several study protocols. This person will perform interview/ratings on study subjects to determine current levels of functioning and to create a clinical impression of the study subject's current presentation throughout the duration of the trials.* Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.*
Clinical Research Coordinator Rater responsibilities
- Consent subjects.
- Conduct study related procedures in compliance with protocols including but not limited to drug dispensation, compliance and drug accountability, vital signs, phlebotomy, ECG, questionnaires and surveys.
- Record visits in IVRS/IWRS.
- Ensure enrollment goal is met.
- Assist monitors during the monitoring visits.
- Administer clinical efficacy scales on subjects with various diagnoses such as ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Substance Use Disorders and Schizophrenia.
- Perform diagnostic evaluations.
Clinical Research Coordinator Rater Qualifications:
- At least two (2) years of experience in psychiatrist in the research field.
- Required experience on the following scales on CNS studies: Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE), Columbia – Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS), Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale – Cognitive Subscale (ADAS-Cog), Clinical Global Impression- Improvement (CGI-I), Clinical Global Impression- Severity (CGI-S).
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Work well in a team environment and excellent communication skills.
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (Plus)
- Clinical Research Coordinator Benefits:
- Full time position.
- Vacation, Sick and Holidays paid.
- Health insurance.
- Willing to travel.