Incredible Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
WHO WE ARE
We are a full service Interactive Agency, based out of our Southern California headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream.
We are looking for a rock star Account Manger to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website Development, Design, SEO, Mobile, Content Marketing, etc. Check our site for more details. www.incrediblemarketing.com
We have fun, long lasting friendships, learn from one another and have a desire to always live up to our name of being Incredible. We have lots of fun and foster and encourage creativity in our team! That being said, we also want the ideal candidate to have a work ethic second to none, and a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company.
WHO YOU ARE
Our ideal INCREDIBLE candidate will have extensive experience in developing and implementing Content Marketing strategies as well as analyzing and reporting on key campaign metrics. As an Incredible Account Manager, you are well versed in managing social media campaigns, SEO, Email Marketing, while also having a working knowledge of Paid Media (PPC, Retargeting, Social Commerce/Paid Social). You will have also had a lot of experience using industry standard reporting tools for each of these areas.
The most important factor is your willingness to join a great team, fit in with others and think creatively. Our clients come to us seeking solutions, and we deliver high quality services. Everyone else has worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level.
This candidate is going to be experienced with account management - which includes extensive client communication, both verbal and written. Your primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Client Communication and Account Management
- Creation and Management of Marketing strategies
- Analyze campaign performance with key metrics used to communicate results to clients.
- Lead new marketing projects and initiatives for our clients.
- Analyze campaign results and provide actionable insights.
- Driving campaign success by being proactive and identifying key opportunities to grow and scale.
- Work with your team to manage and optimize clients' marketing campaigns that may include SEO, PPC, Social Media, Paid Social, Retargeting, Content Marketing, email Marketing, Analytics and Reporting.
- Minimum 5 years in digital, web or interactive agency
- Previous account management experience, digital preferred
- Ability to meet clients in-person
- Has managed a client load of 15+ clients
- Excellent verbal, written and client communication skills
- Understands the difference between "strategy" and "implementation", and can do both
- Take an active role in developing digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Achieve and maintain fluency in relevant emerging interactive technologies (e.g. social commerce, web, mobile, tablet, video, geo-location) and serving as a go-to resource on these topics for the team
- Run day to day marketing initiatives for the client accounts assigned and take responsibility for results
- Commitment to learning and contributing to the content developed by the agency from newsletter to blog to press releases to articles to social media properties
- Incredible desire to be the very best at what you do
- Experience in the medical aesthetics industry
- Design and/or video editing skills
- Experience with client meetings
- Degree in relevant field
Job Type: Full-time (32 hours per week)
Starting Pay: Depending on experience
This position is primarily remote, with some travel required to clients located in or around Orange County, CA.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary
Incredible Marketing Inc
AddressLake Forest, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Incredible Marketing Inc