Home Health Nurse Practitioner - Family, Adult or Gerontology/Geriatrics - Rochester ,
Incredible Health New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a Home Health Nurse Practitioner with experience in Family, Adult or Gerontology/Geriatrics for a role at a top healthcare provider, administering care in locations across upstate New York.
* Establish and maintain positive clinical rapport with patients and their families, working closely with them in education related to self-care and self-administration, and clinical monitoring of patient response to therapy
* Assess patient safety of the home environment, availability of caregiver support, and willingness of patient and/or caregivers to become as independent in therapy administration and monitoring of response to therapy as possible
* Obtain and document patient’s medical history at the start of care and ongoing, particularly as related to the diagnosis being treated with the prescribed therapy
* Complete all required clinical documentation thoroughly and timely, including nursing plans of care (POC), plans of treatment (POT)/485’s, supplemental physician orders, visit notes, clinical summaries, medication profiles, discharge summaries and any updates provided to members of the patient’s care team
* Participate in case conferences as needed to comprehensively plan patient care with the multi-disciplinary care team
* Provide comprehensive skilled care to patients of varying ages and medical conditions, as outlined in the plan of care and in accordance with physician orders and the plan of treatment
* Administer medications as prescribed, performing clinical assessments in accordance with the Company’s policies, procedures and protocols, which may include frequent vital sign monitoring, management of acute infusion reactions, monitoring of side effects, and procurement of laboratory specimens as well as reporting of patient status as it relates to other concomitant medical conditions
* Establish collaborative relationships with home health agencies (HHAs) delivering services on behalf of/or in conjunction with the Company, providing agency education and support as requested by the nursing supervisor
* Active and unrestricted licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of New York
* One (1)+ years of experience working as an NP in a clinical care setting
* Experience administering therapy in a home or alternate-site setting preferred
* Willing and able to work independently in home or alternate-site settings
* Willing and able to assume a flexible work schedule in meeting attendance, overtime, after-hours on-call, and other reliability requirements of the position
* Access to reliable transportation that will enable travel to customer and/or patient sites
* Health, vision, and dental coverage
* Flexible spending accounts
* Disability coverage
* Paid time off
* Paid parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
Accept or decline interview requests that come to you. Compare multiple offers from top hospitals. Choose the right fit for you. With Incredible Health, you are in control. Unlike job boards you post your resume to, we have matching software, and a deeper understanding of the needs of employers in healthcare.
All candidates and employers are actively looking.
Employers have time limits and are simultaneously competing with other employers, encouraging them to move faster. The result—you quickly get multiple, great job offers.
Incredible HealthWhy Work Here?
We flip the script. Hospitals bid for you. Get your next permanent nurse job in under 30 days, with salaries from $80K to $200K.
Incredible Health partners with top hospitals to fill permanent nurse roles. Employers apply to you, instead of the other way around. Accept or decline interview requests that come to you. Compare multiple offers from top hospitals. Choose the right fit for you. With Incredible Health, you are in control. Unlike job boards you post your resume to, we have matching software, and a deeper understanding of the needs of employers in healthcare. All candidates and employers are actively looking. Employers have time limits and are simultaneously competing with other employers, encouraging them to move faster. The result—you quickly get multiple, great job offers.
AddressNew York, NY