Experienced LIHTC or HUD Property Managers Needed (multiple locations)
Income Property Management Co Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $27 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We have multiple opportunities available for affordable property managers. Please see below for description of job and locations available.
- Overseeing a staff of 4+ full-time employees
- Keeping resident records
- Working with vendors
- Working with a budget
- Working closely with portfolio manager, and residents
- Working with resident services personnel and case managers
- Completing certification paperwork
- Strong math skills,
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to think on their feet in crisis situations
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience as an Affordable Apartment Manager
- Section 42 experience, Fair Housing, and Landlord tenant law
Income Property Management has been a leader in the property management field in Oregon and Washington for over 45 years. A large part of our success is due to the important contributions made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize their dedication and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are the number of long-term site staff we employ and the large number of internal promotions we celebrate.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full time employees including medical insurance, dental insurance, AFLAC supplemental insurance, a flexible spending medical savings account, and a 401k with company match. We also provide paid sick, vacation, and holiday time off.
Pearl Court, Full time M-F 8am-5pm, $25-$27/hour must have two years of affordable experience
Magnolia, Full time M-F 8:30am - 5pm, $23-$25/hour + $500 signing bonus after six months
Metzger Park (Tigard) Full time, M-F 9am- 4pm (30 hours/week) $21-$22/hour
Income Property Management Co
IPM is a well-known property management firm that’s been helping investors since 1974. In that time, we’ve come to manage more than 8,000 residential units and nearly 1,000,000 square feet of commercial space in Oregon and Washington, establishing long-lasting relationships with our clients through our uncompromising core values of integrity, professionalism and dedication to customer service.