Analytics Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
At Incite, we rapidly create value for our clients with perceptive problem solving and insightful analytics that drive long-term, positive top- and bottom-line results. We bridge the gap between data and people by aligning data assets and outcomes to the Who, What, Why of our clients. We build amazing solutions to meet these needs, and we make sure our clients can use what we build - to move their businesses forward.
We are a carefully curated team of highly professional and experienced practitioners who excel at solving complex business challenges with data-driven technology solutions. We want our clients to be moved by analytics that we together, create and drive.
We work with name-brand, Fortune 500 clients to drive innovation and transformation within connected mobility, advanced manufacturing and IoT, autonomous vehicles, healthcare, and entertainment industries.
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee our operations function and team. The position will have management of a team of ~20 people, located in Northville and in remote locations. The Operations Manager will have direct reporting of a team of Engagement Managers, who are accountable for client delivery and growth. The Operations Manager is accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of consulting engagements and team.
The position is based out of Northville, MI although other locations would be considered. The position will require ~20% travel and onsite visits to clients in Southeast Michigan with in office days 2-4 days per week (in Northville).
- Understand and execute our strategy for delivering consulting services to our clients
- Establish accountability measurement and process with Engagement Managers
- Direct project operations and resources of consulting engagements
- Assigns and manages resource capacity
- Maintains engagement budgets, communicating and monitoring and ensuring delivery within established budgets
- Oversees monthly invoice process with Accounting Team
- Act as a ‘player coach’, especially initially, overseeing our consulting function but also driving the execution of key consulting projects
- Oversee the P&L of our consulting projects, including revenues, direct and indirect costs and profitability in the context of the company’s broader strategic objectives
- Responsible for driving strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the consulting business, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer reference-ability
- Dives deep, as necessary, to understand complex engagement, technical, business, political, or other situations, synthesizing information into an executable strategy, communicated with confidence both internally and externally
- Actively develops new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base, originating client success stories and other marketing collateral
- Interacts with executive levels both internally and externally with meaningful conversations to understand and influence engagement strategy
- Resolves staffing issues
- Identifies, leads, or oversees the development of customer-facing business solutions and offerings
- Participates in recruiting and hiring team members
- Must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Advanced technical skills, functional knowledge, client consultative skills and operational management experience
- Ability to learn and utilize business process tools such as Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, Lucid, SharePoint, Smartsheet, and Zoho
- Ability to absorb and understand complex information from multiple streams, synthesize to appropriate levels of communication and influence, and direct decision-making, internally and externally
- Ability to lead and influence internal and external teams to execute on decisions and plans
- Management consulting or consulting experience at a top tier institution
- Distinctive people leadership experience, managing complex and high performing teams
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level
- People leadership management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred
- Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools
- Analytics and data science experience
- Nice to have:
- Manufacturing, automotive, and / or healthcare industry experience
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?