Director of Marketing Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a full-time Director of Marketing Operations to join our team!! We offer an energetic and collaborative environment where everyone's opinion matters!
- Benefits from day one
- Excellent work life balance
- Hybrid - 2 days in the office/3 days remote
- 2 locations - Atlanta and Alpharetta
Atlanta based, Incident IQ is a SaaS management platform built exclusively for K-12 schools that is transforming K-12 workflows including IT asset management, help ticketing, facilities maintenance solutions, and more. Our mission is to revolutionize how school districts manage operational support activities to better serve students and drive instructional efficiencies. Millions of students and teachers in districts across the U.S. rely on the Incident IQ platform to manage and deliver mission-critical services.
The Director of Marketing Operations will help Incident IQ efficiently scale our business by guiding us on process and technology, and strategically leveraging data to help us make better decisions in marketing and as a business. The ideal candidate will not just understand data but the story behind what the data is telling us.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Marketing Ops will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing operations including strategic marketing business analytics, data and lead flows for Marketing and delivery of improved efficiencies and processes. This role requires a leader with marketing know-how, who can work closely and collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams to drive best practices around marketing metrics, data rigor, and measurement.
- Provide day-to-day support on campaign performance to ensure we are using every dollar of marketing spend to the fullest. Review marketing mix/channel performance with teams to optimize trade-offs.
- Lead operational cadence and drive regular interlocks and orchestration with Sales/Marketing to monitor performance against plan, identify key potential issues, track progress against key action items, etc.
- Identify, implement, and manage our marketing technology solutions. Help us solve problems and uncover opportunities with effective use of a modern MarTech stack.
- Architect, implement and enforce lead processes and lead follow up.
- Own the quality of our marketing database, including contact acquisition, enrichment, and deliverability.
- You will initially be system admin for core martech solutions, including Pardot and an ABM platform.
- Strong focus on all our marketing leading indicators to identify key trends and provide accurate forecasts so we can course-correct if needed early in the quarter.
- Establish a data-driven culture across Demand Gen to champion our pipeline contribution and drive positive ROI on our program investments.
- Run post-mortem meetings on key marketing programs to assess what is driving the best outcomes.
- Lead key initiatives across Marketing that will have a positive impact on growth, productivity, retention, and/or the Customer Experience.
- Provide key ad hoc analysis (e.g., funnel optimization, ABM performance, propensity to buy models, etc.) to help the management team refine/adjust the strategy as needed.
- Experience with modern b2b martech, performance marketing, and reporting /attribution tools.
- Deep experience with Pardot and Salesforce; Experience with ABM platforms (6sense, Demandbase or Terminus).
- Full immersion in all Marketing channels (both offline and digital) at a rapidly growing SaaS organization focused on a B2B audience. K-12 experience is a plus.
- Confirmed experience of driving Sales/Marketing alignment and being accountable to a Marketing sourced pipeline target.
- Proven track record of converting data-driven analytics to gain customer insights, set marketing mix, and drive targeted campaigns.
- Ability to drive and lead change management programs across functionally and geographically distributed strategic partner organizations.
- Strong intellectual curiosity to develop and embrace new standard methodologies to build a continuous improvement culture.
Incident IQ offers a competitive salary based on experience with a benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid time off (PTO).
Incident IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?