Incident IQ Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Atlanta-based Incident IQ is a SaaS service management platform built exclusively for K-12 schools that is transforming K-12 workflows including IT asset management, help ticketing, facilities maintenance solutions, and more. Our mission is to revolutionize how school districts manage operational support activities in order to better serve students and support the core teaching and learning mission of modern K-12 school districts. The company's Incident IQ Platform does this by giving time back to teachers who request services and helps preserve district resources for instruction by empowering the operational efficiency of key K-12 support teams. The iiQ platform has been rapidly adopted by K-12 school districts. Today, millions of students and teachers in districts across the U.S. rely on Incident IQ to manage and deliver mission-critical services.
Since the company's founding, Incident IQ has built a culture focused on product leadership and customer support and success; we are passionate about helping school districts achieve operational efficiency. Incident IQ's company culture is inclusive and transparent, and our team members are respected and valued contributors who consistently exhibit openness, integrity, enthusiasm, and effort.
What We Need:
Immediate need for a Controller who will own and drive all aspects of the accounting operations. Reporting directly to the CFO, the right candidate will be dynamic, hardworking, and will have the opportunity to build out a world-class team, implement best practices and help scale the accounting department and company. We're growing and need a leader who can establish a strong accounting team by leading by example.
What You'll Do:
- Own, reconcile and direct in month-end close by performing a variety of accounting tasks
- Develop and prepare the month-end reporting package with an analysis of any variances
- Take ownership of balance sheet & PL accounts and perform analytical reviews of those accounts
- Engage and present monthly results to Board and Executive Team
- Lead the annual external audit engagement and prepare the required reporting
- Manage all analysis and compliance for taxes including Federal, State, Sales, Use, and R&D tax credits
- Ensure compliance with Company accounting policies and the application of GAAP
- Review all processes owned or impacted by accounting and establish or improve upon formal written processes/policies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to improve and standardize processes and contribute towards close optimization
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited procedures currently exist
- Coordinate with CFO to improve, source and maintain all accounting IT systems including mid-market solutions for ERP, billing, and expenses
- Perform accounting research; will need to speak fluent US GAAP in order to manage ASC 606 on Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate with FP&A in developing KPI's, forecasting, and insights
- Consistently deliver results in agreed-upon deadlines
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of progressive SaaS/software experience
- CPA license with deep knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- A hands-on go-getter, self-starter, and overall hard worker; someone who looks for areas to get their hands dirty, work hard and get the job done!
- Leadership experience supervising 1-2 (this position does not currently have direct reports)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners (vendors, customers, executives, investors, etc.)
- Be someone that is always looking to learn and improve; solicits/uses constructive feedback
What makes Incident IQ different:
- We facilitate whole-person growth where employees are able to develop personally as well as professionally.
- We offer an energetic and collaborative environment, Everyone's opinion matters!
- We produce software that empowers K-12 schools to run efficiently, allowing for a better classroom experience for students to THRIVE!
- We provide excellent work/life balance.
- An amazing Downtown Atlanta office location!
Incident IQ offers a competitive salary based on experience with a benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid-time off (PTO).
Incident IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Incident IQ